We are now looking for a Continuous Improvement Industrial Engineer to join our business.
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Continuous Improvement Industrial Engineer Duties
With continuing challenges facing sustainable global and local fresh produce production the need to drive sustainable continuous improvements through end to end supply value chains is great. Responsible to deliver ambitious results in quality, delivery, and cost while building cultural change throughout the organisation. Work closely with management and people engaged in end to end supply value chain to exceed objectives. This position requires proven experience of lean manufacturing in food production and hands-on leadership skills, along with a passion for customer Brand Management & Operational Excellence, to be successful.
- Long service holidays benefits
- Benefits platform including Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted staff shop
- Refer a Friend vouchers
- Reward & Recognition vouchers
- Long service award
Skills and Experience
- Qualified in Lean Manufacturing. Extensive knowledge of continuous improvement initiatives and LEAN tools
- Six Sigma Green Belt/ Lean certification is essential.
- Strong analytical qualifications and IT skills including SQL, advanced excel and power query. Ability to write reports and procedures.
- Sound understanding of statistics and applications within CI area.
- Exposure to CI initiatives like VSM, Standard time, 5S, TPM, OEE, RCA etc.
- Management experience within chilled, short shelf life food production environment desirable.
- Ability to identify problems. Interested and capable in solving problems and driven to execute
- Strong communication skills developed from working directly within a demanding industry and business.
- Demonstrated effective team player
- Fluent English – Both written & verbal.
- Full UK driving license and Car
If you think that you are suitable for this unique Continuous Improvement Industrial Engineer role, please apply now!