To ensure that all goods are correctly picked and dispatched in a food safe and timely manner whilst ensuring that all procedures relating to materials, labels, load plans, record keeping and product are adhered to.
Despatch Operative Duties
- Responsible for safely operating loading bays including daily checks and reporting.
- To Ensure that all stock awaiting dispatch is correctly stored and identified.
- Ensuring that all procedures relating to pallet reconciliation are adhered to.
- Ensuring stock is picked and dispatched following electronic data capture system protocols and picking sheets.
- Ensuring load plans, temperature checks, and maximum pallet utilisation is undertaken for all out loads.
- To ensure that the work area is kept clean and hazard free.
Skills and Experience
- Warehouse/Production Experience.
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck license preferred, not essential.
- Electric Pallet Truck License preferred, not essential.
- Educated to NQF level 2 or an equivalent level vocational qualification.
- Fluent English – Both written & verbal.
- Additional languages to a verbal standard may be beneficial.
If you think you are suitable for the Despatch Operative role, please apply now!