To ensure that all product and processes on a designated production line are carried out accurately and on time and in full, ensuring that all standards of quality, safety, traceability and legality are adhered to at all times.
Line Leader Duties
- Ensure that all production orders for a designated production line are produced on time and in full to the required company and customer specifications.
- Assign roles and allocate staff to all associated line production tasks.
- Liaise and communicate with management ensuring that all performance information including for staff, machinery and systems is communicated and analysed with a view to continuous improvement.
- Complete all systematic checks on time and accurately communicating any concern or non-conformance.
- Manage line start-ups and changeovers ensuring that only currently needed packaging, labels and product is allocated to line.
- Monitor all aspects of line production including product quality, data, date coding and packaging standards.
- Follow and communicate the highest standards of food safety, quality and health and safety at all times.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of supervising staff in a FMCG environment.
- The ability to use computer systems.
- The ability to adhere to strict processes, policies and procedures
- Ideally educated to QCF level 2 in an academic or relevant vocational standard or a minimum of one year of proven experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English – Both written & verbal.
- Additional languages to a verbal standard may be beneficial
- Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to our office.
If you think you are suitable for the Line Leader role, please apply now!