Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We’re on the hunt for a Management Accountant to join our Accounts team in Greenford.
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm
Management Accountant Duties
As a key member of the management accounts team, you’ll manage the financials for a group farming subsidiary, including monthly accounts, cash flow, and payments. You’ll also assist in generating monthly accounts for the main trading business, handle weekly bank reconciliations, and prepare quarterly accounts for other group companies. Beyond that, you’ll compare financial variances to budgets and collaborate with stakeholders for explanations. Your responsibilities extend to supporting budgeting and forecasting, managing payroll and pension journals, and ensuring compliance with HMRC. During month-end and annual audits, you’ll work closely with the finance team, while also assisting with FX forecasting and payment runs. You’ll actively seek process improvement opportunities and provide support for various ad hoc tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Finalist / Part Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Department including accounts preparation and management of control accounts
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills
- Knowledge of FMCG environment, with manufacturing industry experience desirable
- Accurate, numerate with good attention to detail
- Experience of the requirements and demands of customers
- Fluent English – Both written & verbal
- Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to the site
If you believe you’d be a great fit for this Management Accountant position, we’d love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate to apply now and join our team.