We are currently looking for an Multi Skilled Engineer Food Packing Environment to join our multi-skilled, talented team in Atherstone-on-Stour!
Shift hours, 6pm to 4am, Tues to Sat or Sun to Thurs.
Multi Skilled Engineer Food Packing Environment Duties
Tasks include carrying out both electrical and mechanical work planned maintenance activity, reacting to breakdowns, finding out and eliminating the root-cause of problems.
- You will be a proven multi skilled Engineer with experience gained in a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work independently and be aware of Health & Safety regulations applicable to food industry
- Handyman work to support office and plumbing requirements may need to be done occasionally
Skills and Experience
- Able to follow instructions from machinery technical teams for essential repairs through telephone support.
- Good communication skills to directly interact with internal stakeholders and external service providers.
- Experience of machineries, refrigeration, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics and industrial facilities preferred.
- Knowledge of fault finding and solving essential. Experience on industrial sized boiler, servicing and power flushing would be an advantage.
- Mechanical and electrical engineering qualifications to HNC level or equivalent.
- The Nationally Accredited Certified Scheme (ACS) Commercial Gas
- Must live within a reasonable commuting distance of Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, to work base.
If you think you are suitable for the Multi Skilled Engineer Food Packing Environment role, please apply now!