We are now looking for an Operations Process Engineer to join our new Resource Planning function!
Development Pathway: Supply Chain, Planning, CI, Operations, Logistics
Working Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 7am – 4pm
Process Industrial Engineers Duties
- Always understand business priorities.
- Work with manufacturing standards to estimate appropriate levels of human and capital resources required to ensure full utilisation and order completion OTIF.
- Cross functional collaboration to implement SOP aligned with operational capability and technical compliance to ensure final product specification.
- Review E2E, intake to dispatch, process capabilities to ensure lean manufacturing can be implemented consistently and sustainably.
- Review and awareness of quality assessment for key products and processes to collaboratively agree acceptable modification in process flows to achieve required throughput targets.
- Continuous analysis, reporting, presentation and review of performance data and other key metrics to drive and implement changes necessary for improvement in operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ownership of root cause analysis relating to performance incidents with follow through on agreed corrective actions and improved ways of working.
- Have major focus on yield analysis and give away.
- Cross functional collaboration on new and existing product development beyond launch to ensure operational capability at all times.
- Managing database and internal communication of trial summaries, cost savings and process improvement.
- Focus on continuous improvement projects relating to operational effectiveness through labour, plant and equipment utilisation; space saving; one touch handling; technology and process reviews.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified in Lean Manufacturing with minimum 2 years’ continuous work experience
- Efficient large data handling and statistical management
- Ability to write and communicate reports, procedures and data insights
- Work experience within fast paced production line environment critical
- Proven problem solving analysis skills
- Advanced abilities using the Microsoft package and ERP systems
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong communication skills developed from working directly within a demanding industry and business
- Independently mobile and living within commuting distance of this on premises role
If you feel you are suitable for our Operations Process Engineer position, please apply now.