We are currently looking for an FMCG Operations Supervisor to join our multi-skilled, talented team in Atherstone-on-Stour!
Hours of Work: Fixed, 5 shifts of 10 hours across 7 days, 7am-5pm.
FMCG Operations Supervisor Duties
- Overall supervisory shift responsibility for production, warehouse, transport and distribution ensuring that all operational activities are performed accurately, concisely and to the required standards of quality, legality and safety.
- Effective resource planning and coordination including people, materials, operational throughput end to end, intake and distribution
- Liaison with Procurement, Logistics, Planning & other Depots to ensure the ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of shift aswell as overall company-wide operations.
- To ensure that all information and business systems requirements for the accuracy and ongoing effectiveness of data insights, reporting and control is performed accurately, real time and to the required standards
- Supervisory management of site team to include performance appraisal, mentoring, coaching, time and attendance, staff registers, holiday, discipline and return to work interviews.
- To play a key supervisory role within the company – attending meetings, raising focus and awareness of conditions and operational capabilities, identifying and implementing actions raised and agreed.
- Ensure strict adherence to required health & safety practices to ensure the working environment is safe at all times for all known risks.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within manual handling, chilled, short shelf life product warehouse or packhouse environment in a FMCG supervisory capacity is essential.
- Experience of ERP systems including data input, reconciliation and reports.
- Computer literate to an intermediate standard with particular requirements for MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An understanding of retail supply chain logistics
- Educated to national QCF level 4 in an academic or relevant vocational qualification.
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Health & Safety for Food Handlers / for Supervisors
- To live within a commuting distance
If you think you are suitable for the FMCG Operations Supervisor role, please apply now!