We are currently looking for a QA Supervisor with food manufacturing experience to join our expanding team in Atherstone-on-Stour!
Public transport within close proximity unavailable. Wealmoor maybe able to introduce colleagues for transport sharing in case private transport unavailable.
Hours of Work: 5 shifts of 10 hours across 7 days, Sunday to Thursday, 7am to 5pm
QA Supervisor Duties
Are you passionate about safety, quality and excellence? Do you want to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? If yes, then we have an amazing opportunity for you! We are seeking a supervisory level experienced Quality Assurance professional to enhance our awesome teams based at our depot in Atherstone on Stour, Warwickshire.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Quality Control team on shift along with the training and development of individuals and new team members. Your main duties are to maintain and improve the quality standards of our products and processes, to ensure compliance with the ‘Quality Manual’ and ‘Good Manufacturing Practice’, and to support and monitor the QC team. You will implement and review the BRC, TFMS, HACCP and Operational Hygiene and Safety practices, as well as the Positive Release Systems from the Pack House and ensure producing high quality insightful reports using the business data capture system.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to Degree Level in a Food Science, Horticulture or Agricultural Based Discipline.
- Experience in a production environment or, agricultural/ quality or Growing environment
- Essential experience in a Q.C. role.
- Fluent English – Both written and verbal.
- Additional languages to a verbal standard may be beneficial
- Flexible with working patterns. Live within commuting distance of place of work.
If you think you are suitable for the QA Supervisor role, please apply now!