Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We’re on the hunt for a Supply Chain Planner to join our team in Greenford.
Supply Chain Planner Duties
To ensure that all aspects of the supply chain are organised, planned & coordinated efficiently and accurately, playing a key role to ensure cost efficient, quality and product delivery on time and in full to our company depots for onward processing to meet customer demand.
Skills and Experience
- Accountable for efficient and effective flow of product end to end which includes local and global post-harvest supply chain planning.
- Ensuring ERP system accurate at all times for functionality responsible for.
- Correlate stock availability planning with demand forecasting to satisfy agreed service levels to production.
- Appropriately allocate stock to SKUs to optimise yield, margin and service delivery.
- Collaboration, communication and integration with Operations, Commercial & Technical departments to achieve KPI’s, yield, margin and service delivery.
- Adhere to agreed internal processes for document flow and timely communications of all necessary purchase documentation from ordering, timely resolution of claims, to checking and verification of consignment data to enable satisfactory & timely settlement of supplier account.
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to ensure timely clearance & receipt of all air/sea/road freight arrivals,
- Liaise with internal departments for timely and cost effective inter-site transfers of produce arrivals.
- Daily maintenance, analysis and decision making of procurement stock / order sheets with continuous update of order plan incorporating stock, sales & product arrival details.
- Formal notification to suppliers of intake quantity and quality discrepancies / non- compliance.
- Maintain ERP product “Bill of Materials” and stock codes to support accurate stock utilisation and traceability.
- Analyse and evaluate reports to enhance supply value chain delivery.
- Liaise as necessary with customer stock control & internal departments for day to day order amendments.
- Strictly adhere to and follow internal claims process as required against suppliers & shipping lines.
- Monitor and track supplier performance against agreed supply plan for feedback and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Degree educated and / or an equivalent level vocational qualification.
- To have proven experience of planning and coordinating supply chain flow from raw material at source to factory production in short shelf life food products.
- Fully conversant with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Day to day maintenance of ERP systems.
- Fluent English – Both written & Verbal.
- Additional languages to a verbal standard maybe beneficial.
- Travel to our other UK depots and growing areas maybe required.
- Operate in accordance with the company Health and Safety policy and agreed safety procedures. Wear all protective equipment when entering Operational areas as appropriate. Adhere and work within company hygiene and medical requirements and ensure others do also.
If you believe you’d be a great fit for this Supply Chain Planner position, we’d love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate to apply now and join our team.